A dental emergency can happen at any time and they usually happen without warning. If you require a dental bridge dentist, dental implant treatment, a tooth extraction, a root canal, a dentist who can replace teeth or you’re just experiencing a terrible toothache, you may need a dentist who offers emergency dentistry services. Here at Coastal Dental Care, we know that accidents can happen, and this is why we are one of the few dental practices on the Gold Coast that offers emergency services. Not all dentists offer emergency services, so it is important to know whether your local dentist offers this, in case of an emergency. In the event of tremendous pain in your mouth or a cracked tooth or accident, you must call your emergency dentist immediately. The longer you wait, the more chance there is that the tooth will not be able to be saved or the pain will get worse.
Emergency Toothache: The Potential Causes
The top three dental emergencies that our emergency dentists see across the Coastal Dental Care practices include:
- Trauma to the tooth
- A painful tooth that needs root canal therapy
- An emergency extraction of a tooth or teeth
So, what exactly constitutes a dental emergency? Dental emergencies may include things like:
- An emergency toothache
- Cracked or chipped tooth
- Injury to the soft tissue of your mouth (lips, gums or cheeks)
- An extruded tooth (pushed out from its position)
- Missing tooth (may require us to replace teeth)
- Any pain associated with the mouth
- Dental pain that cannot be relieved with generic pain medication
- Swelling of the mouth, cheeks or sides of the face
You may need a dental crown or a dental bridge dentist who offers dental implant treatment. We offer aid for all these instances here at Coastal Dental Care.
What to do in a Dental Emergency
If you or someone in your household is experiencing any of the above symptoms, it’s imperative that you make an appointment with us quickly. Our emergency dentists are experienced and qualified for dental emergencies and will act fast to relieve any pain or discomfort. Don’t wait and see if your dental pain will go away, as it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Any dental issues that are left unchecked may become more problematic in the near future as well as more complex to solve. This might make it more difficult to book an emergency appointment and may even lead to unwarranted tooth extraction.
Visit an Affordable Children’s Dentist in a Child’s Dental Emergency
Here at Coastal Dental Care, we pride ourselves on being a friendly family dentist who offers emergency services for the whole family. If you need an affordable children’s dentist for your child, contact the professionals at Coastal Dental Care today and you’ll quickly see why many families on and around the Gold Coast choose us for the regular and the emergency dental services that we provide, for the whole family. From sports injuries to accidents, we can help your child with quick and effective pain relief and fast action when it comes to accidents or injuries.
Does Coastal Dental Care Provide Emergency Dentistry?
Coastal Dental Care has 11 practices on and around the Gold Coast and they are in the following locations:
- Coastal Dental Care Banora Point
- Coastal Dental Care Burleigh Waters
- Coastal Dental Care Cabarita Beach
- Coastal Dental Care Kingscliff
- Coastal Dental Care Mermaid Beach
- Coastal Dental Care Mudgeeraba
- Coastal Dental Care Redland Bay
- Coastal Dental Care Robina Town
- Coastal Dental Care Robina Village
- Coastal Dental Care Runaway Bay
- Coastal Dental Care Tugun
In need of an emergency dentist? Visit leading family dentist Coastal Dental Care today or book an appointment online. For emergencies, contact your local practice immediately and schedule a visit ASAP.