About the Position
At Coastal Dental Care the receptionist is responsible for administering day to day activities of the practice including:
- Maintaining reception
- Managing the appointment books to suit the providers, patients and the practice
- Communicating with patients, providers and staff effectively
- Processing and recording accounts
- Maintaining patient records and recall systems
- Maintaining practice presentation, patient care and relationships
Primary responsibilities and specific duties may vary or change from time to time.
Tasks may include: General administrative and receptionist duties such as taking phone calls, booking appointments, reports and billing.
Skills required: 2 years’ experience in dental surroundings, D4W knowledge, experience with HICAPS and child benefit scheme, outstanding time management and organisational skills, excellent communication skills (interpersonally and over the phone).
Positions may become permanent upon the successful completion of a six-month probation period.
Apply Now for Receptionist Position