About the Position
At Coastal Dental Care a dental assistant is responsible for:
- Supporting dental care by preparing treatment rooms, patients, instruments and materials
- Assisting the operator to deliver effective and efficient treatment
- Comply with infection control procedures
- Maintain stock control
- Effective communication with patients and staff
- Maintain practice equipment and cleanliness to ensure effective operations of the dental practice
Primary responsibilities and specific duties may vary or change from time to time.
Tasks may include: Assist dental practitioners during treatment chair-side, Prepare treatment room, instruments and materials for dental procedures, Prepare patient for x-rays and process using digital technology , Compliance with infection control and Sterilisation, Maintain practice equipment and cleanliness
Skills required: 1 years’ experience as a dental assistant, D4W knowledge, excellent communication skills, cert III in dental assisting is advantageous.
Positions become permanent upon the successful completion of a a six-month probation period.
Apply Now for Dental Assistant Position
Browse our latest blogs and stay up to date with our company news, treatments, and helpful information about dentistry